Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tool #2

It's exciting to me to think that by being part of a PLN there are endless numbers of people who can share knowledge with us outside the 4 walls of our classrooms. Many of times I have wondered about curriculum topics and wanted to visit with peers other than people at my immediate school. When you have a passion for a subject matter this allows you to connect with others who share the same int erst and want to gather more knowledge on a specific topic. I wonder if anyone is as interested in word study as I am? I have seen the benefits of it working when it is implemented at a young age.

The point that stood out to me was that we need to educate our students on participating safely, ethically, and efficiently. The best way to do that is create our own PLN which will have a profound impact on the way we teach and learn.

I have selected the following 5 blogs to comment on:
Meyer's Muse
Johnson's Journey
My Teaching Life
What a Cinch
Mrs. Hoover's First Gr.

No comments:

Post a Comment